Facebook Twitter Del.icio.us Pinterest

What's the difference between Edge DJ and the other guys? 100% of our clients say the would hire us again and 100% rates us an 8 or better in overall satisfaction.

Guaranteed Satisfaction
Bookmark and Share
You've seen the incredible statistic: 100% of our clients would hire us again. But what does that mean?

We routinely send post-event surveys to each and every one of our customers, asking them to rate us on a variety of aspects from individual DJ performance to overall value and satisfaction. The surveys are completely anonymous; our clients simply log on to an anonymous web form to give their responses to our questions. The information we collect is used to help us improve the services that we provide as well as to help our individual DJs grow.

In late summer of 2008, we reached a major milestone - 100% of those responding to our request to take the survey said they would hire us again. This is a statistic that has been over 10 years in the making and we've managed to maintain that statistic ever since.

You read correctly - 100% of the clients responding said they would hire us again taking into account everything from pre-event planning to the performance of the DJ on the big day to the cost of our services. In fact, 95% of those responding gave us a 9 or 10 out of 10 on overall value and 95% gave us a 9 or 10 out of 10 on overall satisfaction. The remaining 5% gave us an 8 (the equivalent of a grade "B").

No other DJ company in the area can claim 100% customer satisfaction with a "B" or better for overall value - in our industry, it is almost impossible to please every customer every time. But, here at the Edge, we do just that day in and day out.

The best part is that we do it for the same price as the "other" DJ companies. So the big question is this - if our rates are competitive with other DJ services and if we have undeniable proof that we're simply the best in the eyes of our clients, why haven't you booked the Edge for your event? Our past clients will be the first to tell you - you can't go wrong when you hire the Edge!

 

Want to find out if the Edge is right for you?
Call 608-318-3548, e-mail info@edgedj.com,
check our availability online, or use our online contact form.